Do you need to raise funds for your school, swim club, church or synagogue, senior citizens center, library or civic building? We've got the perfect idea for you. Plan a hand painted Tile Wall. It can be anywhere there is a wall needing to be decorated! Color Me Mine will come to your location with the ceramic tiles (4", 6" or 8") paints, brushes, and staff to assist your painters.This is a great fundraising event! You sell the tiles, we can facilitate the painting portion, glazing, and firing of the tiles.
The tiles will be ready for pick up in 2-3 weeks and they'll be ready for you to have them installed by a professional tile setter. Organizations using this idea have charged anywhere from $15 to $100 per tile, making it quite a successful fundraiser.
We will provide all materials you will need for your Tile Wall Event. The only thing we need from you are the tables and chairs.
All paints are non-toxic, water-soluble - safe for kids!
You have two options for running your Tile Wall Event:
Have CMM staff members come to your event with supplies
Take a TOGO kit with instructions and all the tools you need to run your event.
Option 1 - CMM Staff comes to your Tile Wall Event
How it Works
CMM Staff will bring all supplies to your location, provide paint instructions, clean up, bring tiles back to studio after event to be fired.
Tiles will be ready in 2-3 weeks for pick up in studio.
- Total cost = Cost of tiles + Staff Assistance Fee
- Cost of Tiles
- $13, $15, $17 per tile for for 4”, 6”, and 8” sizes respectively.
- Staff Assistance Fee
- This is the fee for us to send staff for a maximum of 2 hours to your event. Staff will bring all the tiles and supplies, help set up, give instructions to painters, clean up, and bring the tiles back to the studio for glazing and firing.
- Staff Assistance Fee varies depending on number of tiles purchased:
- -If purchase 35-79 tiles: 2 Staff members for $70
- -If purchase 80 or more tiles: 2 Staff members for $60
- -If purchase 25-34 tiles:1 Staff member for $80
Even with our staff assistance, we recommend you ask Parents/Teachers to volunteer to help with check-in/passing out paints at these events! Especially if you are having a large number of painters.
- We are not able to send staff if less than 25 tiles are purchased (however taking a TOGO kit is a great option for you! Explained below:
Option 2 - Run event using our Supplies (ToGo Kit) and your school volunteers
How it Works
- We will pack a kit for you with all the necessary supplies and instructions
- Request parent/teacher volunteers to help you during the event
- You return kit and painted tiles to our studio after your tile wall event
- Tiles will be ready for pick up in 2-3 weeks and must be picked up from our studio
- Total cost = Cost of tiles + $50 for ToGo Kit
- Cost of tiles
- $12, $14, $16 per tile for for 4”, 6”, and 8” sizes respectively
- Kit Includes:
- Paints, brushes, plate pallets, water bowls, sponges, stencils, stamps
- We will come to your school to do a one-time special event, or multiple sessions per month on an on-going basis.
- We have a professional, creative staff to facilitate each class.
- Each session features a different painting technique like masking, sponging, speckling, and more on a mug, bowl, or plate.
- We supply all materials, facilitate all instruction and clean up.
- All we need from you are tables and chairs.Sessions can be held inside or outdoors, preferably in a covered area.
- The paints are water based, clean up easily and will not stain carpet, clothes, or any other fabric.
- Painted items are taken back to the Color Me Mine studio for glazing and firing, and returned to the artist at the next session.
- Students of all ages will bring home useful projects such as plates, mugs, and bowls that they are proud of.
- Once the projects are fired, they are dishwasher safe, microwaveable, and oven safe.
- $14 per child, per class.
How it Works
- Classes are one hour
- Once a week for a minimum of 6 weeks (example: 8 classes would be $14 x 8 = $112 per child).
- All art materials are included.
- Minimum class size is 10 students
- Minimum number of weeks is 6 weeks to get this deal.
- We would appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your after school programs!